What would your dog's profile page look like if she/he could write it on Notion? This Notion template is perfect for two hands and two paws! On the one hand, you can customize it as if your dog was filling out the various sections. On the other hand, it allows you to record, plan and organize different aspects of your four-legged friend's life.
What is included:
- Customizable Dashboard - customize your initial dashboard by adding your dog's presentation, as if he/she had written it with his/her paws! You can also include a picture of your four-legged friend.
- Daily planner – you can record your pet's daily activities, meals, upcoming appointments, and weekly exercises (training & enrichment).
- Meal plan – keeping track of your dog's food and snacks is essential for his/her health and happiness. Record the amount and timing of meals and snacks given to your dog each day.
- Appointments page – plan appointments for your four-legged friend, such as a veterinarian, dog sitter, and grooming.
- Health hub – record your dog's health conditions, diseases, and medication schedule. Additionally, track your pet's vaccination schedule, applied vaccines, and deworming records. Finally, keep track of veterinary visits (routine and emergency).
- Training & Enrichments page – Write down your dog's training program and note which commands he/she has learned, is learning, and would like to learn. You can also include his/her social, cognitive, physical, sensory, toy, and feeding enrichment activities.
- Expenses page – record all costs for your dog by categorizing them and checking them monthly.
- Hotel & Accommodations page – note the pet-friendly hotels you have visited or will visit during your vacation. Additionally, make note of the ideal accommodations for your four-legged friend.
- Gallery –create a memory album for your dog by adding photos of your favorite moments together!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download the template?
Once you have made your purchase, you will be redirected to the template. Click "Duplicate" in the top right corner to duplicate it to your Notion workspace.
Can I ask you questions?
Of course! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to assist you in any way I can. I'm always available and ready to help!